Our Montessori Shoe Bench is perfectly sized to seat two toddlers side by side, and has enough storage for 3-4 pairs of kid's shoes. True to the Montessori philosophy, our Montessori Shoe Bench enables your child to practice independence and provides a comfortable seating space to get dressed to leave the house and master tying their own shoes. Features include: a sturdy, no-tip design, modern lines and minimal hardware to maintain that beautiful Montessori aesthetic.
Always manufactured with CARB-2 compliant materials (formaldehyde free) and finished with non-toxic paint to protect your little one from unsafe chemicals.
Shipping is FREE
Made in Denver, Colorado.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Item #MSB
- Birch plywood construction throughout.
- 30"L x 16"W x 12"H when fully assembled.
- Table-top dimensions: 30"L x 11 1/2"W
- Shelf length: 27"L
- Floor-to-shelf height: 5"H
- Gap height, shelf-to-table-top: 6"H
- Weight: Approximately 11 lbs.
- Assembly required.
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
If you are interested in a custom or bulk Montessori order, please contact us.