Our Modern Toddler Bookcase's shelves conveniently slant back to keep books neatly in place; this angle also makes it easier for little hands to extract and then replace both books and other possessions. Spaced to accommodate large children's books, each shelf will hold up to 150 pounds. This bookcase is very sturdy and resistant to forward tipping.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Item #67
- 27"L x 13 5/8"W x 35 3/4"H
- Weight: Approximately 29lbs.
- Birch construction throughout.
- Shown in Natural.
- Available in Natural, Unfinished, and White.
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. If you select the unfinished bookcase, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have constructed the shelf.
- Assembly required.
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.